Human Resource Generalist
Position Title: HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST
Job Code: HR
Position Type: Full Time Regular
Opening Date: 6/1/2016
EEO Class: First/Mid Level Officials and Managers
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Postion Location: Lakeland, FL
Date Posted: 6/2/2016
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; PHR or HR Certification a plus
- Must be able to develop spreadsheets, databases, charts and other complex worksheets in Excel.
- Must have extensive knowledge with formatting, tables and using other tools in Word.
- 3 - 5 yrs HR and Administrative experience.
- Ability to work and relate to clients, management and team members.
- Professional business demeanor.
- Develop and maintain employee activities and incentives.
- Drive HR initiatives with a client portfolio consisting of clients across multiple industries and disciplines.
- Establish a connection with clients through strategic implementation, account management and consultation.
- Provide Human Resource Consultation and advice in-person or virtually with clients based on needs analysis and expectations
- Consult with clients, evaluate needs and proactively develop, implement and deliver assistance with projects and or service needs
- Follow through and coordinate on deliverables with internal staff and departments. This may include working with functional areas such as 401K, payroll, benefits and other OMS solutions.
- Assist clients in resolving service issues. Escalate problems as needed.
- Assists with background checks system for clients.
- Assist with client retirement plans, labor law posters, HR kits, in-house HR orientation and other HR aspects as needed by the client.
- Assist with client training classes/seminars.
- Assist in developing & maintaining Employee handbooks for clients.
- Assist with Personality Testing system for clients.
- Assist with OMS Entertainment Package and Added Value Plan for clients.
- Complete Administration Manual and Customer Service mail outs.